The TacSport Pro is the latest addition to our TacSport line. It was developed to meet the growing needs of our customers that wanted a trigger that was great in rugged condition like our TacSport and also has an even lower pull weight. This is achieved by a bottom sear that is machined slower, with a final hand polish and inspection.
Designed to operate in Remington 700 and compatible actions, the new triggers will have an adjustable pull force between 3.5 ounces to 35 ounces (100 grams to 1,000 grams). The ball system allows for the lowest reset force of any trigger, thereby improving accuracy and allowing for a very crisp let-off. The TacSport is machined from stainless steel with a housing designed to further protect the mechanism from the elements and will come standard with a safety lever and a removable bolt stop.
The great thing about Bix’n Andy triggers is that they can be customized to fit into almost any action. Some other trigger brands don’t come with a bolt release so they won’t work in a Remington 700 action. With the TacSport triggers you can choose whether or not you want the bolt release and it won’t cost you anything extra if you do!
Bix’n Andy TacSport PRO Rem700
- (3.8mm) top sear comes standard
- Designed for tactical shooting, so it can withstand any environment and remain consistent, and smooth
- Trigger Pull Force: 100 grams(~3.5 ounces) to 1,000 grams (~35 ounces)
- Optional Bolt Stop Release for Remington 700 Actions
- Available in Single & Two-Stage configurations
- Uses the hanger that comes with your action
- Removable Safety