- CNC Machined from 6082 Aluminium, no cast iron or cast aluminium used.
- Ram and side shafts are hard chromed.
- Sealed bearings on all the moving parts.
- Ram guide runs on vesconite bushings.
- Ram itself runs on a brass bushing.
- Die receiver made from steel.
- Accepts conventional 7/8″-14 thread dies and 1 1/4×12 thread dies
- Hard stop on the ram.
- Frame opening of 120mm.
- Secure locking shell holder that accommodates universal shell holders.
- And the press is anodized not powder coated.
- Through ram primer disposal.
- No play or slop on the ram.
The ram to frame fit is precise. The ram guide will ensure a perfect ram to frame fit. This combined with the ram hard stop will make this one of the most precise reloading presses on the market.
The Bullet Corp Billet Reloading Press is all about precision and quality. Check out the video here.
If you are serious about quality and precision this is the press for you!
Backed by a lifetime warranty.
Important – Manufacturing lead time is 3 to 5 weeks.