- Designed for mirage mitigation and heat deflection
- 3 integrally machined M-LOK slots on top of the bridge to attach an M-LOK picatinny rail and co-witness your NV optic to your scope at 20 MOA
- Attached via the side M-LOK slots on the MDT ACC Chassis
- Large diameter barrel clearance will fit over most aftermarket contours
- Extra length to better cover your barrel from the tip of your scope objective to the end of the chassis
- Machined from Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Cutout to clear side screws that are used to attach the chassis end cap
This product is compatible with only the MDT ACC chassis systems and cannot be used on any other chassis that utilize M-LOK on the sides of the forend. It is designed to clear larger diameter, aftermarket barrels up to straight/no taper 1.350”, however, due to potential machining tolerances and forend flex, it is not recommended to be used on barrels larger than 1.125” at the muzzle.
- Four #10-24 flat head countersunk socket cap screws
- Four specialized M-LOK T-nuts
- Weight: 0.35 lbs / 159 g
- Material: 6061-T6
By installing the ACC Mirage Shield / NV bridge, you are essentially removing one M-Lok slot (0.5 slot at the front and 0.5 slot at the rear) on each side of the chassis. This means that you are unable to mount all five M-Lok weights to the outside of your chassis, however, you are still able to mount weights between the two legs of the Mirage Shield / NV Bridge.
Must be used with MDT ESS tall scope base on the action to co-witness NV optic correctly.