This chassis grip offers forward and backward adjustment, and angular adjustment of up to 10° rearward for shooters who prefer a slightly “off vertical” angle for wrist comfort.
The MDT Vertical Grip ELITE is larger in size than its Premier counterpart, making it perfect for shooters with larger hands or who simply prefer a larger grip.
- 3/8″ (10mm) forward / backward adjustment
- 10° angular adjustment (vertical to 10° rearwards angle)
- Comfortable rubber overmold
- Grooves and external texturing for non-slip gripping
- 6061 aluminum core
- Available in Black, FDE, Grey and MDT Green
- Standard Chassis Rifle
The Standard chassis rifle version is compatible with all of our MDT Chassis Systems (except the MDT XRS which has its own vertical grip included) as well as any other chassis that accept a standard AR15 grip.