The MDT Skeleton Rifle Buttstock was designed to provide the shooter with best-in-class strength and ergonomics, with an emphasis on adjustability and comfort.
Length of pull (LOP) can be easily adjusted and fine-tuned with the thumbwheel, and locked in place with thumb screws or set screws (both included). The buttpad can be adjusted up and down as well as canted left or right, to form fit the shoulder pocket of any shooter.
Achieving the perfect cheek weld is a breeze, with thumbwheel adjustment as well as side-to-side and cant adjustments, thumb screws or set screws (both included) to lock in place.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SRS-X AND SRS-X ELITE FOR XTN INTERFACE (ESS & ACC)
- SRS-X Elite features a steel buttpad for added rear balance
- Second guide rod for stability
- Etched guide rods
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Skeletonized body providing robust structure
- Thumb wheels for toolless adjustment of length of pull (LOP) & cheek rest height
- Thumb screws and set screws (both included and interchangeable) to lock position in place
- Cheek rest can be adjusted up/down (height), side-to-side and canted
- Buttpad can be adjusted in and out (LOP) as well as up and down and can be canted
- Integrated bolt cut-out in cheek rest for easy bolt removal
- Attachment point for 2.5” rail on bottom surface
- Two ambidextrous QD flush cup sling mounts
LENGTH OF PULL (LOP) & COMPATIBILITY CHART
|LSS (requires carbine to fixed adapter)
|SRS (Fixed) Standard
|SRS-X (ESS & ACC)
|SRS-X Elite Standard (ESS & ACC)